Terms of service
(1) The following general terms and conditions (GTC) regulate the contractual relationship between Krämer & Waheed GbR and consumers who buy goods via our shop https://understateman.com. The contract language is German.
(2) Consumers in terms of the following rules shall mean any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent vocational activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership, in concluding a legal transaction in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to you to buy goods.
(2) You can add one or more products to the virtual shopping cart. In the course of the electronic ordering process, you enter your data and requests regarding payment method, delivery modalities, etc. Only when you click the order button do you make a legally binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) With the immediate confirmation of receipt sent by email and all the information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, the acceptance of the offer is also declared and the purchase contract thus concluded. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Customer information: storage of the contract text
Your order with details of the concluded contract (e.g. type of product, price, etc.) will be saved by us. We will send you the terms and conditions, but you can also call up the terms and conditions on our website at any time after the conclusion of the contract. As a registered customer, you can access your previous orders via the customer login area (My orders).
§ 4 Customer Information: Correction Notice
You can correct your entries at any time before placing the order with the delete key. We will inform you on the way through the ordering process about further correction options. You can also end the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Retention of title
The purchase remains our property until full payment.
§ 6 statutory warranty rights
(1) Statutory liability for defects exist for our goods.
(2) We ask you to complain to the deliverer about goods delivered with obvious transport damage and to inform us (the seller) of this. If you (customer) do not comply, this has no effect on his legal or contractual claims for defects.
§ 7 Limitation of Liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, provided these do not relate to essential contractual obligations, damage from injury to life, limb or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG). The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. The essential contractual obligations include, in particular, the obligation to hand over the thing to you and to give you ownership of it. Furthermore, we have to provide you with the item free of material and legal defects.
§ 8 Consumer information: non-participation in a dispute settlement procedure
If you have any reason to complain, you can enter your complaint on the website provided by the European Commission for online dispute resolution. Your complaint will then be forwarded to us. Please go to the following link and follow the instructions there:
We do not take part in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board and are not obliged to do so.
Of course you can also contact our support team directly: